been too busy for blogging!

I'll get back into making more significant updates and definitely get some videos posted!

In the mean time, here's the latest mileage figure:

272 miles/16.762 gal. = 16.23 mpg
trip computer showed 17 mpg.

That's right... back to the stop and go traffic. These numbers are estimated since I forgot to reset my trip odometer last time. Good thing the Genesis takes 87 octane. The cheapest gas station I found was $3.45/gal.! =(

BTW I stopped by the dealer bright and early Saturday and all I got for an answer on whether the car should have a bit of a lag starting from a creep was, "probably." I have gotten pretty used to not duplicating this issue, but really, why should something like the throttle response be a non-intuitive operation? It just goes to show there's just too many computer chips running cars these days.

Blog Archive